2014 Battle 4 Atlantis
Battle 4 Atlantis
November 26-28, 2014
Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
Tickets and travel packages are now available for the 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis. Georgetown Men’s Basketball will join Butler, Florida, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, UAB and UCLA in this incredible three-day tournament. Each team is guaranteed to play three games (one game each day from November 26 to 28).
In the first round of the tournament, Georgetown will take on Florida. To view the full bracket, please visit here.
Travel Packages from Anthony Travel
Travel packages are available through Georgetown’s official travel partner, Anthony Travel. Travel packages include:
- Four-night (November 25 – November 29) or five-night (November 25 – November 30) accommodations at the official tournament hotel, The Atlantis Resort Paradise Island.
- Game Tickets: choose a 3-game fan package (which includes tickets to all three Georgetown games) or a 12-game all-tournament package (12-game all-tournament tickets are available for an additional cost and are limited). For both packages, seat locations will be assigned by Georgetown Athletics in accordance with one’s 2014-15 athletics giving level.
- Thanksgiving Dinner Banquet with fellow Hoya fans
- Casino Gaming Lesson
- Georgetown Battle 4 Atlantis Souvenir & Credential
- On-site Anthony Travel Tour Directors
- Taxes and fees
At this time, travel packages are limited and subject to availability. For more information, please contact Anthony Travel at 1-888-632-6951 or Hoyas@AnthonyTravel.com.
‘Room Only’ Packages Including Game Tickets
Fans interested only in a hotel room and game tickets can book their stay directly with the Atlantis property. Please call 1-800-ATLANTIS or visit battle4atlantis.com for more information. When booking, fans must mention “GEORGETOWN HOYAS” to ensure they receive the correct ticket package and proper seat location.
When booking a room with Atlantis, fans will be able to select one of two ticket packages:
- 3-Game “Fan Package”: includes tickets to each of the three games in which the Hoyas will play (lower level package: $80, upper level package: $60). When purchasing tickets as part of this package, seat locations will be assigned by Georgetown Athletics in accordance with one’s 2014-15 athletics giving level. Seat locations may vary from day-to-day.
- 12-Game “All-Tournament Package”: includes tickets to all 12 games of the tournament (lower level package: $310, upper level package: $240). When purchasing tickets as part of this package, seat locations will be assigned by Atlantis based on time of purchase. Fans will receive the same seat location for each of the 12 games.
- Note: All tickets will be available for pick up at the hotel. All tickets and seat locations are subject to availability.
Purchasing tickets when booking a room will help to ensure the best possible room rate. Rates are subject to change, so book early to get the best price!
Game Tickets Only
Fans who are not receiving tickets through one of the above options (i.e. fans not staying on the Atlantis property) can purchase tickets directly through Georgetown Athletics through their online MY HOYAS Account.
- 3-Game “Fan Package”: includes tickets to each of the three games in which the Hoyas will play (lower level package: $80, upper level package: $60). When purchasing tickets as part of this package, seat locations may vary from day-to-day.
- Seat locations will be assigned by Georgetown Athletics in accordance with one’s 2014-15 athletics giving level. All tickets and seat locations are subject to availability. Tickets will be available for pick up at the hotel. Standard fees apply to all ticket orders.
The deadline to order game tickets through Georgetown Athletics is Monday, September 29.
Thanksgiving Dinner with Fellow Hoya Fans
Want to celebrate Thanksgiving with fellow Hoya fans at the Battle 4 Atlantis? Limited space is available to join the Hoya faithful for a Thanksgiving Day meal in the Imperial Club atop the Royal Tower (on the Atlantis property). The meal will include turkey, steak, fish, mashed potatoes, vegetables, green bean casserole, salads, desserts and many other Thanksgiving Day favorites. There will also be a cash bar available.
Adult (Ages 12+) – $120 per person
Children (Ages 5-11) – $65 per person
Children 4 and Under are Free
Dinner will be served from 7–8:30 p.m.
At this time, the dinner has reached capacity and additional spots are regrettably not available. If you wish to be added to a wait list, please e-mail Steve Alleva, Executive Director for Ticket Operations and Donor Relations, at email@example.com.
*All tickets, travel packages, and seat locations are subject to availability. Room rates are subject to change.
**A child who is four years old or younger does not require a ticket, as long as the child sits in someone’s lap and does not require his/her own chair.