2017 BIG EAST Men’s Basketball Tournament Student Ticket Information
2017 BIG EAST Men’s Basketball Tournament Student Tickets
Madison Square Garden
Wednesday, March 8 – Saturday, March 11
Student tickets to the 2017 BIG EAST Men’s Basketball Tournament are now on sale to all current Georgetown students! Tickets are only $10.75 for each session in which Georgetown plays.
Two ways to purchase:
1. Online through your MY HOYAS Account.
- When purchasing online, you will be prompted to select a payment method. Please select option #2 “Payment Plans”; do not select the “Pay in Full” option. Your credit or debit card will be charged $10.75 (includes fees) for the first game in which the Hoyas play (Wednesday 3/8 – 7:00 P.M.). Should the Hoyas advance, that same credit or debit card will be charged an additional $10.75 for each game in which the Hoyas play. The most you will be charged is $43 total if the Hoyas advance to the championship on Saturday, 3/11.
2. Over the phone through the Georgetown Athletic Ticket Office by calling 202.687.HOYA (4692).
Other Important Information:
- Only current Georgetown students with a valid GOCard are eligible to purchase these tickets. Each student may only purchase one BIG EAST Tournament student ticket. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible.
- Tickets are limited and subject to availability. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Student seating will be in Section 1, 3, 7 or 9. The exact section will depend on the date/time of the session in which Georgetown competes.
- Georgetown’s first game is Wednesday, 3/8 at 7:00 P.M. The ticket office, via email, will provide each student who has purchased a ticket with more information on ticket pick-up at Madison Square Garden.
- Should the Hoyas win their first game, you will automatically be issued a ticket to the next game (Thursday, 3/9 at 12:00 P.M.) and your credit or debit card on file will automatically be charged another $10.75. This will continue through the championship game or until the Hoyas are eliminated from the tournament. The maximum number of games in which the Hoyas can play is four and therefore charges to your credit/debit card may total up to $43 (including fees).
- Please note: you will be issued and charged for a ticket to each game in which the Hoyas play regardless of whether you are able to attend; you may not opt for some games, but not others.
- After the allotment is sold, additional students may be placed on a wait list on the chance that more tickets become available. To place your name on the wait list once tickets have sold out, please call 202.687.4692 or email email@example.com.