110% for Georgetown Experiences
110% for Georgetown participants will have a chance to win exclusive Georgetown Athletics experiences! Georgetown Athletics experience drawings will take place starting December 1, 2014 and will be held throughout the remaining fiscal year (July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2014). Experience drawing winners will have their first choice of the experiences available (first-come, first-served).
The sooner you make your 110% for Georgetown contribution, the better chance you have of winning!
Georgetown Athletics Experiences:
Georgetown Men’s Basketball Experience (Available)
- Two (2) courtside tickets for a home game at Verizon Center for a mutually-agreed-upon game
- Hotel accommodations for one (1) night at a Washington, DC hotel
Lunch with Director of Intercollegiate Athletics Lee Reed (Available)
- Talk Georgetown Athletics with Athletic Director Lee Reed over lunch
- Includes lunch for two (2) for a mutually-agreed-upon location and date
Holiday/Family Photoshoot with Jack the Bulldog (Available)
- Meet Georgetown’s live mascot and have a photoshoot with Jack – great for holiday cards, family portraits and more!
- Includes photoshoot with photographer for a mutually-agreed upon location and date
Tickets to a Georgetown Athletics Signature Event (Available)
- Attend one of Georgetown Athletics’ signature events (i.e. Athletic Hall of Fame Ceremony & Induction Dinner, Hoya Hoop Club Men’s Basketball Banquet)
- Includes paid invitations for two (2) for a mutually-agreed upon event
Next 110% for Georgetown participant drawing:
December 1, 2014
*Due to a scheduling conflict, the original drawing date was adjusted from November 1, 2014 to December 1, 2014.