2014 BIG EAST Men’s Basketball Championship Student Ticket Information
2014 BIG EAST Men’s Basketball Championship Student Tickets
Madison Square Garden
Wednesday, March 12 – Saturday, March 15
Student tickets to the 2014 BIG EAST Men’s Basketball Championship will go on sale to all current men’s basketball student season ticket holders on Thursday, February 27 at 10:00 A.M. Tickets are only $10.00 for each session in which Georgetown plays.
Three ways to purchase:
1. Online through your MY HOYAS Account
- When purchasing online, you will be prompted to select a payment method. Please select option #2 “Payment Plans”; do not select the “Pay in Full” option. Your credit or debit card will only be charged $10.00 (plus applicable fees) for the first game in which the Hoyas play. Should the Hoyas advance, that same credit or debit card will be charged an additional $10.00 for each additional game the Hoyas play.
2. Over the phone through the Georgetown Athletic Ticket Office by calling 202.687.HOYA (4692).
3. In person at the McDonough Arena Box Office on Thursday, February 27, from 10:00 to 5:30 PM.
Other Important Information:
- Only current student season ticket holders with a valid GOCard are eligible to purchase these tickets. Each student season ticket holder may only purchase one BIG EAST Championship student ticket. Both undergraduate and graduate student season ticket holders are eligible.
- Tickets are limited and subject to availability. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis starting on Thursday, February 27 at 10:00 AM.
- The day/time of Georgetown’s first game is TBD. As the BIG EAST standings play out over the two weeks, the ticket office, via e-mail, will provide each student who has purchased a ticket with more information on game time and ticket pick-up at Madison Square Garden.
- Should the Hoyas win their first game, you will automatically be issued a ticket to the next game and your credit or debit card on file will automatically be charged another $10. This will continue through the championship game or until the Hoyas are eliminated from the tournament. The maximum number of games in which the Hoyas can play is four and therefore, charges to your credit/debit card may total up to $40 (plus fees).
- Please note: you will be issued and charged for a ticket to each game in which the Hoyas play regardless of whether you are able to attend; you may not opt for some games, but not others. Standard fees apply to all orders.
- After the allotment is sold, additional students may be placed on a wait list on the chance that more tickets become available. To place your name on the wait list once tickets have sold out, please call 202.687.4692 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.