Georgetown Men’s Basketball at University of Kansas – 12/21/13
Tickets can now be requested for the Georgetown Men’s Basketball away game at the University of Kansas, to be played at Allen Fieldhouse on Saturday, December 21, 2013 at 12 p.m. ET (11 a.m. local time).
Due to the high demand for and limited supply of tickets for this event, at this time, only current athletics supporters at the $10,000 annual level and above may place a request for tickets.
NOTE: This is only a request for tickets. Tickets are not yet guaranteed. Those who place a request by the November 1 request deadline will be notified by e-mail on or before November 6 whether or not their request will be fulfilled. All requests will be prioritized in accordance with current-year athletics giving level.
Eligibility to Request: Current athletics supporters at the $10,000 annual level and above (Blue & Gray, Champion’s Circle and Athletic Director’s Circle annual giving levels)
Number of Tickets One Can Request: Current athletics supporters at the $10,000-$49,999 annual level (Blue & Gray and Champion’s Circle) may request up to and including two tickets; current athletics supporters at the $50,000 annual level and above (Athletic Director’s Circle) may request up to and including four tickets.
Ticket Price and Location: most supporters whose requests are fulfilled will receive $80 seats in the upper part of Section 13A; a few of the department’s largest annual supporters will be contacted separately about the availability of $125 seats in Section Q behind Georgetown’s bench. $15 for FedEx shipping plus a $3/ticket service charge will be added to all successfully-fulfilled orders. Exact seat locations are not available in advance of receipt of tickets.
Request Deadline: Friday, November 1
- Credit cards will only be charged for supporters whose requests are fulfilled.
- Those supporters whose requests are not fulfilled will automatically be placed on a wait list (on the chance that additional tickets are made available).
- Those supporters whose requests are fulfilled for four tickets may be asked to have their seats split into two sets of two.
- A current athletics supporter is one who has made an athletics gift on or after July 1, 2013 or who has an active pledge or commitment to Georgetown Athletics in good standing (where pledge payments are scheduled to be made on or before June 30, 2014).
- Should Georgetown Athletics be able to fulfill the requests of all athletics donors at the $10,000 annual level and above, current athletics supporters at the Coaches Circle level ($5,000-$9,999 annually) will then become eligible to request tickets for this event. Donors at the Coaches Circle level will be contacted directly if and when they become eligible. Unfortunately, due to the expected demand from athletics donors at these levels, tickets will likely be unavailable to athletics donors at lower levels; tickets will not be made available to the general public.