Georgetown Men’s Basketball
2013 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship Tickets
2nd and 3rd Rounds – Friday, March 22 and Sunday, March 24, 2013
Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
TICKET INFORMATION FOR CURRENT GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
The ticket ordering process for 2013 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship tickets at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA has concluded. Additional/new orders for tickets are no longer being accepted.
Information for Those Who Successfully Ordered Tickets by Wednesday’s Noon Deadline:
- Tickets are $85.00 per day and include round-trip bus transportation. Standard service fees apply to all orders.
- If you do not wish to take the bus, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to decline bus transportation.
- The bus will leave campus on Friday (time TBD) and return to campus after the game on Friday night. Should the Hoyas advance to play on Sunday, the bus will leave campus on Sunday and return to campus after the game (i.e. the trips do not include overnight stays).
- Please note that if the Hoyas do not advance, tickets for Sunday’s game will be unavailable and those who purchased 3rd round tickets will be refunded their ticket cost (service fees are non-refundable).
- Tickets include both games of the session in which Georgetown will play (on Friday, tickets include Georgetown vs. Florida Gulf Coast University at 6:50 p.m. and the Oklahoma/San Diego State game to follow; on Sunday, should the Hoyas advance, tickets will include Duke/Albany vs. Creighton/Cincinnati and Georgetown vs. Oklahoma/San Diego State). Tickets do not include admission to sessions in which Georgetown does not play (i.e. tickets do not include the Friday afternoon session of Duke/Albany and Creighton/Cincinnati).
- All tickets will be picked up in Philadelphia. Later this week, more information on ticket pickup will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Seat locations will be assigned closer to the date of the event and cannot be known in advance of ticket pickup. You will be seated with other Georgetown students.
*Tickets are limited and subject to availability.