2023 BIG EAST Basketball Tournament Student Ticket Information
2023 BIG EAST Men’s Basketball Tournament Student Tickets
Madison Square Garden
Wednesday, March 8 – Saturday, March 11
Student tickets to the 2032 BIG EAST Men’s Basketball Tournament are now on sale to all current Georgetown students! Tickets are only $10 for each game in which Georgetown plays.
Purchase tickets here:
- When purchasing online, your credit or debit card will be charged $10 (plus Ticketmaster’s one-time service charge will be applied to this payment) for the first game in which the Hoyas play (Wed 3/8). Should the Hoyas advance, that same credit or debit card will be charged an additional $10 for each game in which the Hoyas play. The most you will be charged is $43 total (this maximum amount is charged if the team advances to the championship game on Saturday, 3/11).
Other Important Information:
- Each student may only purchase one BIG EAST Tournament student ticket. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible.
- Tickets are limited and subject to availability. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Student seating will be in Section 1, 3, 7 or 9. The exact section will depend on the date/time of the session in which Georgetown competes.
- Georgetown’s first game will be Wednesday, 3/8 at a time TBD. The ticket office, via email, will provide each student who has purchased a ticket with more information on ticket pick up at Madison Square Garden.
- Student tickets will only be good for the games that Georgetown plays in.
- Should the Hoyas win their first game, you will automatically be issued a ticket to the next game and your credit or debit card on file will automatically be charged another $10. This will continue through the championship game or until the Hoyas are eliminated from the tournament. The maximum number of games in which the Hoyas can play is four and therefore charges to your credit/debit card may total up to $43 (including fees).
- Please note: you will be issued and charged for a ticket to each game in which the Hoyas play regardless of whether you are able to attend; you may not opt for some games, but not others. If you are not able to attend a game, you may choose to inform the ticket office (by emailing email@example.com) that you would like to transfer your ticket to another Georgetown University student.
2023 BIG EAST Women’s Basketball Tournament Student Tickets
Friday, March 3 – Monday, March 6
Student tickets to the 2023 BIG EAST Women’s Basketball Tournament will be available to purchase at the box office to all current Georgetown students! Tickets are only $10 for each session in which Georgetown plays. Just show your GoCard at the Mohegan Sun box office to purchase.