Georgetown Men’s Basketball student season tickets for the 2022-23 season are now on sale!
For more information on student season tickets and the student ticketing policy, please see below.
How much do student season tickets cost? Student season tickets for the general admission student section are $99 for the full season. There are 17 home games scheduled for the 2022-23 season.
NEW FOR 2022-23! Qualify for a discount by attending non-conference games.
- Attend 5 or more non-conference games, receive a $50 discount. Your adjusted total cost for your season ticket will be $49. (That’s less than $3 per game!)
- Attend 3-4 non-conference games, receive a $25 discount. Your adjusted total cost for your season ticket will be $74.
If you sign up for a payment plan and qualify for either discount, you will make the first two payments and then your remaining payments will be adjusted after the final home non-conference game. If you pay in full and qualify for either discount, you will be issued a partial refund after the final home non-conference game.
2022-23 Home Non-Conference Schedule
- Tuesday, Nov. 8 v. Coppin St. (Home Opener!)
- Saturday, Nov. 12 v. Green Bay
- Tuesday, Nov. 15 v. Northwestern (Gavitt Games)
- Wednesday, Nov. 23 v. American (Fall Recess – bring extra friends/family!)
- Saturday, Nov. 26 v. UMBC (Fall Recess – bring extra friends/family!)
- Saturday, Dec. 3 v. South Carolina
- Wednesday, Dec. 7 v. Siena
Where are games played? Georgetown Men’s Basketball games are played at Capital One Arena in downtown Washington, D.C. The season begins on November 8.
How do I get to Capital One Arena? Complimentary student shuttles to and from Capital One Arena are available on game days. More information regarding the shuttles will be available closer to the season.
Where is the student section located? Student season tickets are general admission in Sections 115, 116 and 117 and seating is first-come, first-served. Depending on demand, we also may utilize Sections 105 and 106 for student seating. Once the designated lower-level student sections have reached capacity, students will be seated in overflow seating throughout the arena.
Okay, how do I purchase student season tickets?
Please note, you will be required to log in to your student MY HOYAS Account before purchasing. For information on how to log into this account, please see below.
There is a limit of one student season ticket per season per account holder.
MY HOYAS Account Information
If you have not used your MY HOYAS Account before:
- Go to my.ticketmaster.com/account and click “New to Ticketmaster? Sign Up”
- Enter your georgetown.edu email address and fill in the rest of the details
- Follow the prompts to verify your account
- Once you have created your account, go to wearegeorgetown.com/myhoyas and log-in using the credentials you just created.
- After logging-in, click this link to purchase your student season ticket
If you have used your MY HOYAS Account before:
- Use this link to purchase your student season ticket. You will be prompted to log-in to your account first.
Student Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- Tickets to all Capital One Arena home games (full schedule will be released in early September)
- Exclusive access to student sections which includes lower level eligibility
- Additional complimentary tickets for games over fall recess and winter break if you are staying local to bring family/friends to Hoyas games
- First priority for postseason tickets
- Ability to purchase away game tickets through Georgetown Athletics
- Ability to purchase guest tickets in the student section for select games
For questions or assistance, please contact the Georgetown Athletic Ticket Office at email@example.com.
*All tickets are subject to availability. Standard fees apply to all orders.