2020-21 Season Update
All Georgetown men’s lacrosse home games will be played at Cooper Field. In accordance with Washington, D.C. regulations that limit the size of in-person gatherings, fans are regrettably not permitted to attend home games at this time. If anything changes, we will update this page. The men’s lacrosse schedule can be found here.
As Georgetown Athletics continues to conduct the 2020-21 season as safely as possible, efforts will require significant investments in personal protective equipment and testing for student-athletes and staff. Please consider making a tax-deductible gift in support of our student-athletes.
NCAA Tournament Ticket Information
The majority of tickets to the NCAA Men’s Lacrosse Quarterfinals were unfortunately pre-sold before the teams were determined. Tickets are not available at this time, but Hofstra may be releasing additional tickets this week, depending on availability. If tickets are available, Hofstra expects them to be released on or before Wednesday morning.
In the interim, Hofstra has created a form that people can fill out to be notified if and when tickets are made available. To fill out that form, please visit here.
If it turns out that tickets are available, please note that there are some important safety protocols that fans must follow in order to attend the event:
- All spectators will need to be fully vaccinated (received second dose of Pfizer or Moderna or first dose of Johnson & Johnson by May 8), or receive a negative PCR test 72 hours prior to entering the James M. Shuart Stadium, or a rapid test within six hours of entering the stadium. They will have to show their proof of vaccine or negative test when they check in before entering the stadium.
- The day of the event, all fans MUST complete the Hofstra visitor health screening questionnaire found at GoHofstra.com/HealthScreening.
- All spectators will need to show photo identification to enter the stadium.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside and outside the stadium.
- All spectators will need to keep 6 feet physical distancing and sit only in their assigned seats.
- There will be no tailgating in the Hofstra parking lots and no re-entry once spectators enter the stadium.
If you have any questions, please contact the Hofstra Athletic Ticket Office at (516) HOF-TIXX (463-8499) during normal business hours. You can also find the Hofstra tickets website here. GO HOYAS!