Winter Basketball Weekend
To assist you in your purchase of Winter Basketball Weekend tickets for the Georgetown vs Syracuse game, please follow this step-by-step guide (please click on screenshots to enlarge):
- After clicking on the link to purchase tickets, please enter your username and password. Your username is your e-mail address. To retrieve your password, please click on “Forgot Your Password?” to have a temporary password sent via e-mail.
- After logging in to your account, you are presented with the listing of available tickets to purchase.
- Select the number of tickets you wish to purchase (maxmium of 4) and scroll to the bottom to select either “Section 107 – Winter Basketball Weekend” or “400 Level Sections – Winter Basketball Weekend.” Click “find” to continue.
- A list of best available seats will populate. Select the seats you wish to purchase and click “add to cart.”
- After adding your seats to your cart, a summary of your charges will be displayed. Please select a “Delivery Method.” There are two options for delivery, Paperless (see #6 below for more information) or Print @ Home (print to a home or office printer).
- Paperless delivery will allow you to attach your tickets to a credit card. On the day of the game, present your credit card to a Verizon Center attendant at any gate. The attendant will swipe your credit card at the gate and print your tickets. Here is how you can load your tickets onto your credit card. After selecting paperless, choose “Credit Card” as your Paperless Ticket Type and complete the fields below.
- After selecting your delivery method, please enter your payment information and click next step to complete the purchase of your tickets.
If you have any questions, please contact the Georgetown Athletic Ticket Office by email at email@example.com or by calling 202.687.4692 and select option zero (0).